FREE SHIPPING! (For a limited time. US Only).
Organic Kitchen Herb Garden Kit. Indoor Garden. Windowsill Garden
- Regular price
- $34.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $34.00 USD
- Unit price
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START GROWING your Organic Herb Garden in one box, we’ve left nothing out!
- 3 Seed Sachets with our Kitchen Classic Seed Collection: Basil, Chives, Oregano
- 3 Biodegradable Pots
- 3 Biodegradable Water Catchment Trays
- 3 Bamboo Plant Markers
- 2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
- 1 Glass Mister Bottle for Gently Watering New Sprouts
- Growing Instructions, recipes, and more!
- Kit contents sourced in North America.
QUALITY SOURCED SEEDS - 100% USDA Certified Organic seed (and soil)!
The perfect combinations for soups, stews, and baked goods.
- Basil, Chives, Oregano
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE PLANT CONTAINERS. These are a great, eco-friendly way to transition your plants from seed to starter.
- Made in North America from 100% post-consumer recycled paper materials, these pots are still extremely durable.
- The fiber-based construction helps improve aeration for your plants
- Insulates plant roots from fluctuations in temperature, providing a healthy growing environment for tender, young plants.
- Unlike petroleum-based plastic, which can take up to 1,000 years to decompose, this earth-friendly alternative will biodegrade after a few growing seasons when placed directly into the ground.
- Outside Diameter (in.): 4.25
- Height (in.): 3.75
- Capacity (cu. in.): 37
- Volume: 20.5 fl. oz.
🌴BIODEGRADABLE WATER CATCHMENT TRAYS:
- Includes three biodegradable, water-resistant, catchment trays
- Dimensions: 5"(L) x 5"(W) x 1(H)
- Handcrafted from fallen palm leaves, that are cleaned, heat pressed, and handcraft
- No chemicals or binders
- USDA certified biobased product
*Water resistant not waterproof. This tray is meant to protect surfaces from small amounts of dripping water after plants are watered. Do not allow standing water to soak into tray or it will lose rigidity.
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.
Please let me know if you have any questions!