FOR A LIMITED TIME! FREE Standard Shipping with USPS. (Valid only in the U.S.)
Green Smoothie Organic Garden Kit, Indoor Garden, Seed Starting, Arugula, Spinach, Kale
- Regular price
- $35 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $35 USD
- Unit price
Healthy New You Collection.
GREEN SMOOTHIE GARDEN KIT
👩🔬Science shows we are more likely to eat vegetables when we grow them ourselves! * To help you get your healthy goals off to a great start, we are introducing our new: Healthy New You Collection.
Our Green Smoothie Garden Kit is a fun one for those of you who are ready to consistently eat healthier. Many of our customers have had great success with our garden box kits, and this is a bonus bundle that will allow you to get our most popular seeds together in one kit.
⛅ Arugula, Kale, and Spinach are all cold tolerant and will grow with 4-6 hours of sunlight.
🪴No need to transplant. Harvest right from your window box in just over one month. Harvest continuously by cutting outer leaves at the base of the plant.
🌿You can also grow extra seeds as quick microgreens in only 2-3 weeks.
QUALITY SOURCED SEEDS - 100% USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO seeds
- Arugula (Slow Blot)
- Kale (Vates Blue Scotch Curled)
- Spinach (Bloomsdale Longstanding)
- Time from seed to harvest: 30-45 days
- Leaf Size: 2-3 inches long (for young and mild leaf flavor)
- Sun Required: 4-6+ hours of sunlight
📦 GREEN SMOOTHIE BOX INCLUDES
- Organic Seeds (~50-100 seeds per pack)
- Wooden planter with recyclable leak guard
- Organic potting media (May come as growing wafers that you hydrate or as bags of organic potting soil)
- Glass mister bottle
- Bamboo label
- Growing instructions, recipes, and fun facts
💼 WOODEN PLANTER
- Container is made from natural, reusable and recyclable wood.
- Includes leak guard to protect surfaces.
- Leak guard can be reused over and over again without replacement.
- Leak guard is also recyclable.
🙋🏾♀️ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE. I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
* Nanney, Marilyn S., et al. "Frequency of eating homegrown produce is associated with higher intake among parents and their preschool-aged children in rural Missouri." Journal of the American Dietetic Association 107.4 (2007): 577-584.