FOR A LIMITED TIME! FREE Standard Shipping with USPS. (Valid only in the U.S.)
Organic Watermelon Container Garden Kit.
- Regular price
- $50 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $50 USD
- Unit price
ORGANIC WATERMELON BUNDLE - - EXCLUSIVE TO THE HORTIKI PLANTS SHOP
Don't be afraid to give watermelon a try - even in a container garden. This kit makes it easy to get started with quick sprouting seeds that take only a week to germinate.
🍉This Crimson Sweet variety of melon produces bright, deep red flesh that is exceptionally sweet. When planted in full sun, your melons can be ready for harvest in only 12 weeks.
📦 ECOFRIENDLY KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 Packet of Organic Crimson Sweet Watermelon Seeds
- 1 Three Gallon Grow Bag (Made from 100% Recycled Materials)
- 1 Bamboo Plant Name Tag
- 2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
- 1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
- Easy to follow Growing Instructions
🎨Botanical Print Digital Download
🌱Organic Crimson Sweet Watermelon
- The leaves will curl slight and have a blue-green color.
- Time from seed to harvest: ~ 12 weeks
- Sun Required: ☀️ Full sun preferred. 6-8 hours of direct sunlight
👜 3 GALLON FABRIC GROW BAG
- Fabric grow bags are a great choice for small space container gardeners.
- They are lightweight and provide great growing environments for plant roots.
- You can also fold and store them easily and reuse them season after season.
🦘The root pouch container included in this kit:
- Naturally prunes roots so they don’t spiral in the container, damaging your plants. The fabric construction provides natural protections from temperature variability
- Air and nutrients move freely around your plant’s roots
- These containers produce bigger yields than plastic pots & promote vigorous root growth
- Fabric is BPA free, UV resistant, and (this is the best) made from 100% recycled materials!
- Dimensions: 10'' w x 8 1/2'' h
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.