Just add sunlight and share some plant love with our Mint-to-Be Organic Garden Kit. No need to transplant. Plant your live mint plants and in just a few weeks harvest right from your window box!
📦ORGANIC MINT-TO-BE KIT INCLUDES
- Two Organic Mint Plants:
- Berries and Cream Mint
- Mint to Be Graphic Print Wooden planter with recyclable leak guard
- Organic potting mix
- Glass mister bottle
- Bamboo label
- Growing instructions, recipes, and fun facts
🌿 ORGANIC MINT PLANTS:
- Organic Berries and Cream Mint: Has a mild, fruity menthol aroma and a minty, sweet flavor with subtle berry notes.
- Organic Spearmint: Has a bright traditional mint flavor great for garnishes and herbal infusions
- Kit includes starter plants that can be grown into full-sized plants. (Plants upon arrival will be smaller than pictured).
- Sun Required: 3+ hours of sunlight
🥬Mint is rich in iron, manganese, and vitamins A. Mint contains rosmarinic acid which has both antibacterial and ant-inflammatory properties. Use widely in cooking, for cooking the skin, soothing allergies, and for calming an upset stomach.
💼 WOODEN PLANTER
- Hand Painted Mint To Be Graphics on Wooden Windowbox Planter
- Container is made from natural, reusable and recyclable wood.
- Includes leak guard to protect surfaces.
- Leak guard can be reused over and over again without replacement.
- Leak guard is also recyclable.
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
ℹ️ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.