Organic Kale Winter Garden Kit. Winter Vegetable garden
- Regular price
- $40.50 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $40.50 USD
- Unit price
Grow full-sized ORGANIC KALE in this easy, ecofriendly kit.
🥬Kale is a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese. It's also relatively high in Dietary Fiber, Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
💯Kale is a nutrient-rich leafy green that can grow well during cool season months. Growing kale in containers is an easy win. You can pick leaves regularly and enjoy a continuous harvest for months!
📦 ECOFRIENDLY KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 Sachet of Organic Deleway Kale Seeds (~30 seeds)
- 1 Three Gallon Grow Bag (Made from 100% Recycled Materials)
- 1 Bamboo Plant Name Tag
- 2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
- 1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
- Easy to follow Growing Instructions
🌱ORGANIC RED RUSSIAN KALE
- Organic Red Russian Kale is an heirloom variety from Siberia and introduced in North America in 1885.
- The leaves are flat and frilled blue-green cooler with unique purple veining.
- This is a more tender and mild variety than what you usually see at the grocery store, making it a delicious new addition to your diet.
- Time from seed to harvest: 75-80 days
- Very cold tolerant. Can survive temperatures down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit ❄️
- Sun Required: ☀️ Full sun preferred. 6-8 hours of direct sunlight for largest possible leaf growth
👜 3 GALLON FABRIC GROW BAG
- Fabric grow bags are a great choice for small space container gardeners.
- They are lightweight and provide great growing environments for plant roots.
- You can also fold and store them easily and reuse them season after season.
🦘The root pouch container included in this kit:
- Naturally prunes roots so they don’t spiral in the container, damaging your plants. The fabric construction provides natural protections from temperature variability
- Air and nutrients move freely around your plant’s roots
- These containers produce bigger yields than plastic pots & promote vigorous root growth
- Fabric is BPA free, UV resistant, and (this is the best) made from 100% recycled materials!
- Dimensions: 10'' w x 8 1/2'' h
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.