Organic Carrots Garden Kit
- Regular price
- $49 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $49 USD
- Unit price
🥕 GROW unique Paris Market Carrots from seed to harvest with this ecofriendly ORGANIC CARROTS gardening kit.
⬆️ Carrots are a great source of vitamin A, vitamin C, betacarotene, and antioxidants.
🐇 Carrots often grow better in containers than they do in the ground. By growing carrots in a container, you know you have quality soil free of large rocks and other debris. The growing media included in this kit provides a loose and airy environment that the carrots can dig through easily.
📦 ECOFRIENDLY KIT CONTENTS:
- 1 Sachet of Organic Paris Market Carrot Seeds (~30 seeds)
- 1 Three Gallon Grow Bag
- 1 Biodegradable Water Catchment Tray
- 1 Bamboo Plant Markers
- 2 Bags of Organic Potting Soil
- 1 650g Coconut Coir Grow Brick.
- Easy to follow Growing Instructions
🌱ORGANIC PARIS MARKET CARROTS
- Organic Paris Market Carrots are an heirloom variety. They were first grown in France in the 1800s. They are not like any carrot you have seen or grown before! Instead of growing long and thin, they grow short and round making them a perfect choice for a small space container garden. And they are delicious! They are sweet and tender and highly sought after by chefs in France.
- Often described as the easiest carrot variety to grow, this is a great place to start if you are new to cool-season gardening.
- Time from seed to harvest: 55-70 days
- Size: 1-2 inches in diameter
- Sun Required: ☀️ Full Sun. 6-8 hours of direct sunlight
👜 3 GALLON FABRIC GROW BAG
- Fabric grow bags are a great choice for small space container gardeners.
- They are lightweight and provide great growing environments for plant roots.
- You can also fold and store them easily and reuse them season after season.
🦘The root pouch containers included in this kit:
- Naturally prune roots so they don’t spiral in the container, damaging your plants. The fabric construction provides natural protections from temperature variability
- Air and nutrients move freely around your plant’s roots
- These containers produce bigger yields & promote vigorous root growth
- Fabric is BPA free, UV resistant, and (this is the best) made from 100% recycled materials!
- Dimensions: 10'' w x 8 1/2'' h
🌴 BIODEGRADABLEWATER CATCHMENT TRAY:
- Dimensions: 5"(L) x 5"(W) x 1(H)
- Handcrafted from fallen palm leaves that are cleaned, heat pressed, and handcrafted
- USDA certified biobased product
*Water-resistant not waterproof. This tray is meant to protect surfaces from small amounts of dripping water after plants are watered. Do not allow standing water to soak into tray or it will lose rigidity.
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
- ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.