FREE SHIPPING! (For a limited time. US Only).
Organic Arugula Indoor Garden Kit (MultiOrder)
- Regular price
- $45 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $45 USD
- Unit price
🎁 Corporate Gifting Notes:
- Bulk discounts are automatically applied in your cart.
Bulk Order Quantity
Discount 10-24 units 10% off 25-49 units 15% off 50-74 units 20% off 75-99 units 25% off 100+ units Contact us for your best rate!
- Mix and match kits as you like to reach your final quantity.
- After your purchase is complete, you will receive instructions for sharing shipping addresses.
- FREE shipping is available to all 50 states and Washington, DC. International shipping is not available at this time due to international phytosanitary regulations.
- Learn more about our gift wrap options here: View PDF
- Click here to visit our Gift Cards & Gift Wrap Collection and add gift boxes or bags to your cart.
- If you need custom options (a shipping box with your logo, virtual workshops, etc.) please contact us before ordering: email@example.com
🥬SIMPLE AND QUICK GROWING ARUGULA GARDEN KIT.
Add sunlight and get growing with this easy arugula gardening kit. No need to transplant. Harvest right from your window box in just over one month. Harvest continuously by cutting outer leaves at the base of the plant.
📦 ARUGULA WINDOW BOX INCLUDES
- Organic Arugula Seeds (Enough for ~ 3 plantings)
- Wooden planter with recyclable leak guard
- Organic potting media
- Glass mister bottle
- Bamboo label
- Growing instructions, recipes, and fun facts
- Organic Arugula
- Time from seed to harvest: 30-45 days
- Leaf Size: 2-3 inches long (for young and mild leaf flavor)
- Sun Required: 6+ hours of sunlight
🥬Arugula belongs to the amaranth family. It is related to kale, cauliflower, and broccoli. Arugula is rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamins A, B, C, and K. These nutrients benefit the immune system, the production of DNA, and support heart and nerve function.
💼 WOODEN PLANTER
- Container is made from natural, reusable and recyclable wood.
- Includes leak guard to protect surfaces.
- Leak guard can be reused over and over again without replacement.
- Leak guard is also recyclable.
📝 GROWING INSTRUCTIONS
- SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: Easy To Understand and Step-By-Step Instructions.
- Hi! 🙋🏾♀️ I am Dr. Victoria LeBeaux, the Founder of Hortiki Plants. I know you want easy and complete instructions for your gardening projects. With over 15 years of experience in the field of sustainable agriculture, I know how important it is to share science-based information. I will do my best to provide accurate, clear instructions that will help everyone, even first-time gardeners, find success.
ℹ️ADDITIONAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE - Submit questions, videos of plants, updates, etc. I would love 💚 to hear from you and I am dedicated to supporting your gardening journey from seed to harvest.